Current Job Openings:
CNC Machinist Programmer with Machine Setup Ability
Our packaging machinery company is looking for a machinist with full knowledge of setup, speeds and feeds, and who is willing to push machines to their max capacity of performance by utilizing adaptive programming. Must have a true working knowledge of 3D modeling programs including Solidworks and HSM works. This position requires coordination with other departmental supervisors, machinists, engineering, and management, to ensure a timely delivery of quality parts.
Responsibilities: Programming, setup and hands on operation of CNC mills and lathes, as well as part inspection in a prototype and job shop environment. The individual we are looking for must have experience in managing schedules, workflows, a good understand of operations safety, good communication skills, and a strong understanding of the equipment.
Must have strong working knowledge of the following:
• Fadal and Haas CNC Mills
• Haas Lathes
• Experience with software applications such as Solidworks and HSMWorks
• Experience with planning, estimating, and reporting
• Ability to set up, program, operate and troubleshoot CNC Lathes and Mills independently
• Manage organization, safety and maintenance of the machine shop
• Reduce set up time and machining time through process improvements
• Inspect completed work for conformance to specification using tools such as calipers, height gauges, micrometers, etc.
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience with Solidworks, and HSMworks programming
• Excellent attention to detail
• Self motivated, and willing to take charge of the work area
• Takes responsibility for the machine shop area, and tools used
• Working knowledge of CNC Machining/ Programming
• Able to read blueprints and technical drawings
• Work well independently and within a team and has the ability to coordinate efforts with co-workers.
• Considerable knowledge of the tools, equipment, materials, methods, and standard practices of the trade.
• Needs to have a strong appreciation of the importance of completing tasks on time
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Must be adaptable to a changing work environment and completing demands.
Job Type: Full-time
• High school or equivalent
• CNC: 5 years
• CNC Programming: 5 years
Please send all resumes and inquiries to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!